- Stainless Steel, Brass or Steel Screw Plugs
- Four Standard Screw Plug Sizes - 1", 1-1/4", 2", 2-1/2"
- Non-Standard Screw Plug Sizes - 1-1/2"
- Recompacted element bends restore insulation resistance after forming
- Thermowell for optional bulb & capillary thermostat, RTD or T/C probe
- Corrosive-Resistand electrical wiring hardware
- Four standard sheath materials - Copper, Steel, 316 Stainless Steel and Incoloy®800
- NEMA 1 round terminal housing
- Silicone resin element seal standard
- NEMA 4 Moisture-Proof and/or NEMA 7 Explosion Resistant terminal housings
- Integral Single or Double Pole Thermostats in various temperature ranges to suit the application
- Passivation, Electropolishing or Bright Annealing surface treatments available for Stainless Steel & Incoloy® elements
- Type J & K Thermocouples or RTD probes for sensing process temperatures, or over-temperature protection when attached to the sheath
- Special sheath materials
- Special straight bulkhead or European thread fittings
|A long-term partner collaborating on lasting solutions!
|Screw Plug Immersion Heater
Screw Plug Immersion Heaters consist of tubular elements welded or brazed into a threaded screw plug which can then be
inserted into a threaded opening. Screw plug immersion heaters are ideal for industrial thanks, vessels and process piping.
Download a PDF copy of this document: